May 6, 2012

Over there they call it Kekoukele !





But, what's in a name.

Don't stay home without it.



When it's lost it's  "Psscht !" use it as toilet cleaner !


Before

Bubbling.


After !
My experiment, no fake !

The phoshporic acid is almost as effictive as vinegar . But it tastes better. I wouldn't know.





Sometimes rock stars try to launch a new hype.
(coke sniffing for beginners)


we know better in 2012. you have to destillate till only a white residue is left!

U can then use it for interior decorating.



F***ing motherf***er promised me it would look like
 Mount F***ing Fidji.
I'll f***ing kill him.
(Of course on the set baking powder was used. Moviestars leave the odd sniffin' to the Paparazzi.)



I prefer to keep it green





______________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment