May 26, 2012



Three quarks for Muster Mark!


I met six quarks last night and I chose the one
 least weary top to bottom
charming or strangey.




 And that has made all the difference.








WTF is a Quark ? I am one but even i don't know.
I

ok they're not cute or even cuddly.

don' t try analyzing them, or quantizing them...

and don't patronize them.

adopt them and cherish them !

Hallelujah !


_____________



I've taken one in but I still don't know what to call it?

I was thinking "Tutti" or "Frutti" but it seems that those are not 
acceptable names in quark adoptions.

_____________

It's a strange phenomenon.

Cuddly creatures like babies, dogs, cats,rabbits and...
even Tamagotchis are given love and affection.




Tamagothi :  an egg - tamago (jap.) and watch  (eng) 
L.Caroll would have considerd it a portmanteau word !




At the same time but in another universe a scaly solitary creature


Scalytary Jabberwock.



 is condemned to loneliness and a lifetime of ridicule
because it utters unintelligible phrases, like,








'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.




As did James Joyce.

Finnegans Wake

But, luckily, JJ wasn't looking to get adopted, nor to get published.


Cheerz James,  love your style......



Mememormee!




No comments:

Post a Comment